The tenth FMQs as a podcast, the first since Richard Leonard’s reshuffle and last of 2017.
- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson, Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard, Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Jackie Baillie, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for the Economy, Jobs and Fair Work (Lab – Dumbarton)
- John Mason (SNP – Glasgow Shettleston)
- Alison Johnstone, Spokesperson for: Health & Sport; Social Security; Children & Young People (Green – Lothian)
- Jamie Greene, Spokesperson for Transport and Infrastructure (Con – West Scotland)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Richard Lochhead (SNP – Moray)
- Stuart McMillan (SNP – Greenock and Inverclyde)
- Christine Grahame (SNP – Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale)
- Alexander Stewart, Spokesperson for Local Government (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Pauline McNeill (Lab – Glasgow)
- Edward Mountain, Spokesperson for Rural Affairs (Con – Highlands and Islands)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The Parliament is in recess between 23rd December 2017 – 7th January 2018, the next FMQs will be Thursday 11th January 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.