- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Sandra White (SNP – Glasgow Kelvin)
- Liam Kerr, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice (Con – North East Scotland)
- Tavish Scott, Spokesperson for Education and Sport (LD – Shetland)
- Mark Griffin (Lab – Central Scotland)
- Angus MacDonald (SNP – Falkirk East)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- Neil Findlay, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for the Economy, Jobs and Fair Work (Lab – Lothian)
- Stewart Stevenson (SNP – Banffshire & Buchan Coast)
- Stuart McMillan (SNP – Greenock and Inverclyde)
- Liz Smith, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 29th March 2018, which will be the last before the Spring Recess.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.