- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Donald Cameron, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for the Environment, Climate Change & Land Reform (Con – Highlands and Islands)
- Claire Baker,Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs (Lab – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Sir Edward Mountain, Spokesperson for Rural Affairs (Con – Highlands and Islands)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Graeme Dey (SNP – Angus South)
- Anas Sarwar, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport (Lab – Glasgow)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- Michelle Ballantyne, Spokesperson for Childcare and Early Years (Con – South Scotland)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 8th February 2018, the last before the February Recess.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.