- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Christine Grahame (SNP – Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale)
- Jenny Marra (Lab – North East Scotland)
- John Scott, Spokesperson for Farming (Con – Ayr)
- Alison Johnstone, Spokesperson for: Health & Sport; Social Security; Children & Young People (Green – Lothian)
- Lewis Macdonald (Lab – North East Scotland)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Kezia Dugdale (Lab – Lothian)
- Alex Cole-Hamilton, Spokesperson for Health (LD – Edinburgh Western)
- Clare Adamson (SNP – Motherwell and Wishaw)
- Clare Haughey (SNP – Rutherglen)
- Murdo Fraser, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Finance (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 14th June 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.