First Minister: The Rt. Hon. Nicola Sturgeon, Leader of the Scottish National Party (Glasgow Southside)
- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Sandra White (SNP – Glasgow Kelvin)
- Mike Rumbles, Spokesperson for Rural Affairs and Business Manager (LD – North East Scotland)
- Finlay Carson, Spokesperson for Biodiversity, Animal Welfare and the Digital Economy (Con – Galloway and West Dumfries)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- John Scott, Spokesperson for Farming (Con – Ayr)
- Gail Ross, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Office of the First Minister (SNP – Caithness, Sutherland and Ross)
- Liam Kerr, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice (Con – North East Scotland)
- Richard Lochhead (SNP – Moray)
- Sir Edward Mountain, Spokesperson for Rural Affairs (Con – Highlands and Islands)
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 6th September 2018, after the Summer Recess.
Any questions or comments, get in touch:
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.