- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- Jenny Marra (Lab – North East Scotland)
- Fulton MacGregor, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport (SNP – Coatbridge and Chryston)
- Johann Lamont (Lab – Glasgow)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Ivan McKee, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs (SNP – Glasgow Provan)
- Claudia Beamish, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform (Lab – South Scotland)
- Richard Lochhead (SNP – Moray)
- Finlay Carson, Spokesperson for Biodiversity, Animal Welfare and the Digital Economy (Con – Galloway and West Dumfries)
- Monica Lennon, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities (Lab – Central Scotland)
- Liam Kerr, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice (Con – North East Scotland)
- Tavish Scott, Spokesperson for Education and Sport (LD – Shetland)
- Michelle Ballantyne, Spokesperson for Childcare and Early Years (Con – South Scotland)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 25th January 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.