- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Jenny Gilruth, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (SNP – Mid Fife and Glenrothes)
- John Mason (SNP – Glasgow Shettleston)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Jamie Greene, Spokesperson for Welfare Reform (Con – West Scotland)
- Kezia Dugdale (Lab – Lothian)
- Miles Briggs, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health & Sport (Con – Lothian)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- Sir Edward Mountain, Spokesperson for Rural Affairs (Con – Highlands and Islands)
- Clare Haughey (SNP – Rutherglen)
- Neil Bibby (Lab – Mid Scotland)
- Bill Kidd, Chief Whip (SNP – Glasgow Anniesland)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 1st February 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.