- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Liam Kerr, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice (Con – North East Scotland)
- Andy Wightman, Spokesperson for: Communities (including Housing); Land Reform; Local Government (Green – Lothian)
- Alexander Stewart, Spokesperson for Local Government (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Adam Tomkins, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security, The Constitution and Equalities (Con – Glasgow)
- Christine Grahame (SNP – Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Maurice Corry, Spokesperson for Community Safety and Veterans Affairs (Con – West Scotland)
- Anas Sarwar, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport (Lab – Glasgow)
- Alex Cole-Hamilton, Spokesperson for Health (LD – Edinburgh Western)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- Richard Lochhead (SNP – Moray)
- Jenny Marra (Lab – North East Scotland)
- Rachael Hamilton, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Culture and Tourism (Con – Ettrick, Roxburgh and Berwickshire)
- Lewis Macdonald (Lab – North East Scotland)
- Graeme Dey (SNP – Angus South)
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 17th May 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.