- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Richard Lochhead (SNP – Moray)
- Mark Ruskell, Spokesperson for: Climate, Energy, Environment; Food & Farming (Green – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Johann Lamont (Lab – Glasgow)
- Finlay Carson, Spokesperson for Biodiversity, Animal Welfare and the Digital Economy (Con – Galloway and West Dumfries)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- Iain Gray, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Education, Skills and Science (Lab – East Lothian)
- John Scott, Spokesperson for Farming (Con – Ayr)
- Kezia Dugdale (Lab – Lothian)
- John Mason (SNP – Glasgow Shettleston)
- Joan McAlpine (SNP – South Scotland)
- Miles Briggs,Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health & Sport (Con – Lothian)
- Bob Doris (SNP – Glasgow Maryhill and Springburn)
- Claudia Beamish, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform (Lab – South Scotland)
- Andy Wightman, Spokesperson for: Communities (including Housing); Land Reform; Local Government (Green – Lothian)
- Kate Forbes, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Constitution (SNP – Skye, Lochaber and Badenoch)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 22nd March 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.