- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- Claire Baker,Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs (Lab – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Annie Wells, Spokesperson for Mental Health, Public Health and Equalities (Con – Glasgow)
- Colin Smyth, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Rural Economy and Connectivity (Lab – South Scotland)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Miles Briggs,Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health & Sport (Con – Lothian)
- Gillian Martin, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform (SNP – Aberdeenshire East)
- Lewis Macdonald (Lab – North East Scotland)
- Mairi Gougeon, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities (SNP – Angus North and Mearns)
- Liz Smith, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Jackie Baillie, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for the Economy, Jobs and Fair Work (Lab – Dumbarton)
- Emma Harper, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Rural Economy and Connectivity (SNP – South Scotland)
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 10th May 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.