- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Liam Kerr (Con – North East Scotland) Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice
- Liam McArthur, Spokesperson on Justice and Energy (LD – Orkney)
- Jenny Marra (Lab – North East Scotland)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Ivan McKee, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs (SNP – Glasgow Provan)
- Jackson Carlaw, Deputy Leader and Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Europe and External Affairs (Con – Eastwood)
- Alison Johnstone, Spokesperson for: Health & Sport; Social Security; Children & Young People (Green – Lothian)
- Mairi Gougeon, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities (SNP – Angus North and Mearns)
- Gillian Martin, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform (SNP – Aberdeenshire East)
- Michelle Ballantyne, Spokesperson for Childcare and Early Years (Con – South Scotland)
- Monica Lennon, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities (Lab – Central Scotland)
- Linda Fabiani (SNP – East Kilbride)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 1st March 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.