- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Rhoda Grant, Parliamentary Business Manager and Women and Equality spokesperson (Lab – Highlands and Islands)
- Jenny Marra (Lab – North East Scotland)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Sandra White (SNP – Glasgow Kelvin)
- Lewis Macdonald (Lab – North East Scotland)
- Christina McKelvie (SNP – Hamilton, Larkhall and Stonehouse)
- Gillian Martin, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform (SNP – Aberdeenshire East)
- Jamie Halcro Johnston, Spokesperson for Jobs, Employability and Training (Con – Highlands and Islands)
- Murdo Fraser, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Finance (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Anas Sarwar, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport (Lab – Glasgow)
- Liam McArthur, Spokesperson on Justice and Energy (LD – Orkney)
- Liam Kerr, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice (Con – North East Scotland)
- Stewart Stevenson (SNP – Banffshire & Buchan Coast)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 15th March 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.