The sixth FMQs as a podcast, and the first of the newly elected Leader of The Scottish Labour Party, Richard Leonard.
- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson, Leader of the Scottish Conservative Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard, Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Lab – Dumbarton)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party (Glasgow)
- Mairi Gougeon, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities (SNP – Angus North and Mearns)
- Jeremy Balfour, Spokesperson for Welfare Reform (Con – Lothian)
- Gail Ross, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Office of the First Minister (SNP – Caithness, Sutherland and Ross)
- Kate Forbes, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Constitution (SNP – Skye, Lochaber and Badenoch)
- Ash Denham, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs (SNP – Edinburgh Eastern)
- Murdo Fraser, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Finance (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- James Kelly, Parliamentary Business Manager and Minister Without Portfolio (Lab – Glasgow)
- Gillian Martin, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform (SNP – Aberdeenshire East)
- Alexander Stewart, Spokesperson for Local Government (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Iain Gray, Education, Skills and Science Spokesperson (Lab – East Lothian)
- Neil Findlay (Lab – Lothian)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 30th November 2017, Saint Andrew’s Day.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.