The fourth FMQs as a podcast.
First Minister: The Rt. Hon. Nicola Sturgeon, Leader of the Scottish National Party (Glasgow Southside)
- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson, Leader of the Scottish Conservative Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Jackie Baillie, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Economy, Jobs and Fair Work (Lab – Dumbarton)
- Alexander Stewart, Spokesperson for Local Government (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Alison Johnstone, Spokesperson for: Health & Sport; Social Security; Children & Young People (Green – Lothian)
- Brian Whittle, Spokesperson for Health Education, Lifestyle and Sport (Con – South Scotland)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Bruce Crawford (SNP – Stirling)
- Graeme Dey (SNP – Angus South)
- Christine Grahame, Deputy Presiding Officer (SNP – Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale)
- Murdo Fraser, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Finance (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- James Kelly, Parliamentary Business Manager and Minister Without Portfolio (Lab – Glasgow)
- Andy Wightman, Spokesperson for; Communities (including Housing); Land Reform; Local Government (Green – Lothian)
- Liam Kerr, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice (Con – North East Scotland)
- Alex Cole-Hamilton, Spokesperson for Health (LD – Edinburgh Western)
- Neil Findlay (Lab – Lothian)
- Rhoda Grant, Rural Economy and Connectivity Spokesperson (Lab – Highlands and Islands)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 16th November 2017 and will also be Alex Rowley’s last as the Interim Leader of The Scottish Labour Party, pending the result in the leadership election due on 18th November 2017.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.