- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Kate Forbes, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Constitution (SNP – Skye, Lochaber and Badenoch)
- Jamie Greene, Spokesperson for Welfare Reform (Con – West Scotland)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Monica Lennon, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities (Lab – Central Scotland)
- Ross Greer, Spokesperson for: International Development & External Affairs; Education & Skills; Culture & Media (Green – West Scotland)
- Ash Denham, Minister for Business, Innovation and Energy (SNP – Edinburgh Eastern)
- Ivan McKee, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs (SNP – Glasgow Provan)
- Rachael Hamilton, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Culture and Tourism (Con – Ettrick, Roxburgh and Berwickshire)
- Clare Haughey (SNP – Rutherglen)
- Anas Sarwar, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport (Lab – Glasgow)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 8th March 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.