- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Jenny Gilruth, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (SNP – Mid Fife and Glenrothes)
- John Finnie (Green – Highlands and Islands) 3Spokesperson for: Justice; Transport, Tourism; Rural & Island Communities
- Jenny Marra (Lab – North East Scotland)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Alex Cole-Hamilton, Spokesperson for Health (LD – Edinburgh Western)
- Rhoda Grant,Parliamentary Business Manager and Women and Equality spokesperson (Lab – Highlands and Islands)
- Miles Briggs,Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health & Sport (Con – Lothian)
- Richard Lochhead (SNP – Moray)
- Gail Ross, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Office of the First Minister (SNP – Caithness, Sutherland and Ross)
- Rachael Hamilton, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Culture and Tourism (Con – Ettrick, Roxburgh and Berwickshire)
- John Mason (SNP – Glasgow Shettleston)
- Mark Griffin (Lab – Central Scotland)
- Liam McArthur, Spokesperson on Justice and Energy (LD – Orkney)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 22nd February 2018, after the February Recess.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.