Derek Mackay, Cabinet Secretary for Finance and the Constitution, presents the Scottish Government’s Draft Spending and Tax Plans for 2018-19.
With questions from:
- Murdo Fraser, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Finance, Scottish Conservative Party.
- Richard Leonard, Leader of the Scottish Labour Party.
- Patrick Harvie, Co-Convenor of The Scottish Green Party.
- Willie Rennie, Leader of the Scottish Liberal Democrats.
- Kate Forbes, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Constitution (SNP – Skye, Lochaber and Badenoch)
- Dean Lockhart, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Economy, Jobs and Fair Work (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- James Kelly, Parliamentary Business Manager and Minister Without Portfolio (Lab – Glasgow)
- John Mason (SNP – Glasgow Shettleston)
- Maurice Golden, Chief Whip & Business Manager, Spokesperson for The Low Carbon Economy (Con – West Scotland)
- Alex Neil (SNP – Airdrie and Shotts)
- Jackie Baillie, Economy, Fair Work and Jobs Spokesperson (Lab – Dumbarton)
- Ivan McKee, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs (SNP – Glasgow Provan)
- Adam Tomkins, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security, The Constitution and Equalities (Con – Glasgow)
- Iain Gray, Education, Skills and Science Spokesperson (Lab – East Lothian)
- Ben Macpherson, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Office of the First Minister (SNP – Edinburgh Northern and Leith)
- Miles Briggs, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health & Sport (Con – Lothian)
- Graeme Dey (SNP – Angus South)
- Anas Sarwar, Health Spokesperson (Lab – Glasgow)
- Richard Lochhead (SNP – Moray)
- Liz Smith, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Clare Haughey (SNP – Rutherglen)
- Daniel Johnson, Shadow Education Minister (Lab – Edinburgh Southern)
- Tom Arthur, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Justice (SNP – Renfrewshire South)
- Donald Cameron, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for the Environment, Climate Change & Land Reform (Con – Highlands and Islands)
- Fulton MacGregor, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport (SNP – Coatbridge and Chryston)
- Neil Bibby, Shadow Minister for Transport and Town Centres (Lab – Mid Scotland)
- Emma Harper, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Rural Economy and Connectivity (SNP – South Scotland)
- Rachael Hamilton, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Culture and Tourism (Con – Ettrick, Roxburgh and Berwickshire)
- Tavish Scott, Spokesperson for Education and Sport (LD – Shetland)
- Bruce Crawford (SNP – Stirling)
- Claire Baker, Justice Spokesperson (Lab – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- John Scott, Spokesperson for Farming (Con – Ayr)
The Official Report of the session.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.