- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Jamie Greene, Spokesperson for Welfare Reform (Con – West Scotland)
- Stuart McMillan (SNP – Greenock and Inverclyde)
- Johann Lamont (Lab – Glasgow)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Joan McAlpine (SNP – South Scotland)
- Monica Lennon, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities (Lab – Central Scotland)
- Ash Denham, Minister for Business, Innovation and Energy (SNP – Edinburgh Eastern)
- George Adam (SNP – Paisley)
- Clare Haughey (SNP – Rutherglen)
- Annie Wells, Spokesperson for Mental Health, Public Health and Equalities (Con – Glasgow)
- Clare Adamson (SNP – Motherwell and Wishaw)
- Murdo Fraser, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Finance (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- John Finnie (Green – Highlands and Islands) 3Spokesperson for: Justice; Transport, Tourism; Rural & Island Communities
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 24th May 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.