The ninth FMQs as a podcast, and on Budget Day.
- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson, Leader of the Scottish Conservative Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard, Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Lab – Dumbarton)
- Elaine Smith (Lab – Central Scotland)
- Bob Doris (SNP – Glasgow Maryhill and Springburn)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party (Glasgow)
- Liam McArthur, Spokesperson on Justice and Energy (LD – Orkney)
- Mark Ruskell, Spokesperson for: Climate, Energy, Environment; Food & Farming (Green – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Daniel Johnson, Shadow Education Minister (Lab – Edinburgh Southern)
- Christine Grahame (SNP – Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale)
- Lewis Macdonald, Culture, Sport, Tourism and External Spokesperson (Lab – North East Scotland)
- Liz Smith, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Iain Gray, Education, Skills and Science Spokesperson (Lab – East Lothian)
- Rhoda Grant, Rural Economy and Connectivity Spokesperson (Lab – Highlands and Islands)
- Michelle Ballantyne, Spokesperson for Childcare and Early Years (Con – South Scotland)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 21st December 2017.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.