- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Rhoda Grant,Parliamentary Business Manager and Women and Equality spokesperson (Lab – Highlands and Islands)
- Oliver Mundell, Spokesperson for Further Education, Higher Education and Science (Con – Dumfriesshire)
- Bob Doris (SNP – Glasgow Maryhill and Springburn)
- Monica Lennon, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities (Lab – Central Scotland)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Clare Haughey (SNP – Rutherglen)
- James Kelly, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Finance and the Constitution (Lab – Glasgow)
- Richard Lochhead (SNP – Moray)
- Dean Lockhart, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Economy, Jobs and Fair Work (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Annie Wells, Spokesperson for Mental Health, Public Health and Equalities (Con – Glasgow)
- Iain Gray, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Education, Skills and Science (Lab – East Lothian)
- Liz Smith, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Jenny Marra (Lab – North East Scotland)
- Brian Whittle, Spokesperson for Health Education, Lifestyle and Sport(Con – South Scotland)
The next FMQs will be Thursday 31st May 2018.
The Official Report of the session.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.