- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Jenny Gilruth, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (SNP – Mid Fife and Glenrothes)
- Mark Ruskell, Spokesperson for: Climate, Energy, Environment; Food & Farming (Green – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Fulton MacGregor, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport (SNP – Coatbridge and Chryston)
- Sandra White (SNP – Glasgow Kelvin)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Kezia Dugdale (Lab – Lothian)
- Sir Edward Mountain, Spokesperson for Rural Affairs (Con – Highlands and Islands)
- Bill Kidd, Chief Whip (SNP – Glasgow Anniesland)
- Ben Macpherson, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Office of the First Minister (SNP – Edinburgh Northern and Leith)
- Ivan McKee, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs (SNP – Glasgow Provan)
- Ross Greer, Spokesperson for: International Development & External Affairs; Education & Skills; Culture & Media (Green – West Scotland)
- Brian Whittle, Spokesperson for Health Education, Lifestyle and Sport(Con – South Scotland)
- Christine Grahame (SNP – Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale)
- Monica Lennon, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities (Lab – Central Scotland)
- Colin Beattie (SNP – Midlothian North and Musselburgh)
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 26th April 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.