- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Richard Lochhead (SNP – Moray)
- Liam Kerr, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice (Con – North East Scotland)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Miles Briggs,Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health & Sport (Con – Lothian)
- Christina McKelvie (SNP – Hamilton, Larkhall and Stonehouse)
- Neil Findlay, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for the Economy, Jobs and Fair Work (Lab – Lothian)
- Murdo Fraser, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Finance (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Ash Denham, Minister for Business, Innovation and Energy (SNP – Edinburgh Eastern)
- Brian Whittle, Spokesperson for Health Education, Lifestyle and Sport (Con – South Scotland)
- John Mason (SNP – Glasgow Shettleston)
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 3rd May 2018.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.