- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Fulton MacGregor, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport (SNP – Coatbridge and Chryston)
- John Scott, Spokesperson for Farming (Con – Ayr)
- Jackie Baillie, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for the Economy, Jobs and Fair Work (Lab – Dumbarton)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- Liam McArthur, Spokesperson on Justice and Energy (LD – Orkney)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party, Spokesperson for: Finance, Economy, Fair Work; Equalities (Glasgow)
- Graeme Dey (SNP – Angus South)
- Alison Johnstone, Spokesperson for: Health & Sport; Social Security; Children & Young People (Green – Lothian)
- Christine Grahame (SNP – Midlothian South, Tweeddale and Lauderdale)
- Liam Kerr, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice (Con – North East Scotland)
- Anas Sarwar, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport (Lab – Glasgow)
- Ivan McKee, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs (SNP – Glasgow Provan)
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 19th April 2018, after the Spring Recess.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.