- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson Leader of the Scottish Conservative & Unionist Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Central Scotland)
- Gordon MacDonald (SNP – Edinburgh Pentlands)
- Liam McArthur, Spokesperson on Justice and Energy (LD – Orkney)
- Mairi Gougeon, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities (SNP – Angus North and Mearns)
- John Finnie (Green – Highlands and Islands) 3Spokesperson for: Justice; Transport, Tourism; Rural & Island Communities
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- James Kelly, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Finance and the Constitution (Lab – Glasgow)
- Ruth Maguire (SNP – Cunninghame South)
- Alison Johnstone, Spokesperson for: Health & Sport; Social Security; Children & Young People (Green – Lothian)
- Emma Harper, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Rural Economy and Connectivity (SNP – South Scotland)
- Miles Briggs,Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health & Sport (Con – Lothian)
- Michelle Ballantyne, Spokesperson for Childcare and Early Years (Con – South Scotland)
- Mark Griffin (Lab – Central Scotland)
- Clare Adamson (SNP – Motherwell and Wishaw)
- Monica Lennon, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Communities, Social Security and Equalities (Lab – Central Scotland)
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 28th June 2018, the last before the Summer Recess.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.