The second FMQs as a podcast, and the first back after the conference recess.
- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson, Leader of the Scottish Conservative Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Alex Rowley, Interim Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Brian Whittle Spokesperson for Health Education, Lifestyle and Sport (Con – South Scotland)
- Liam McArthur Spokesperson on Justice and Energy (LD – Orkney)
- Fulton MacGregor Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport (SNP – Coatbridge and Chryston)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party (Glasgow)
- Maree Todd (SNP – Highlands and Islands)
- Neil Findlay (Lab – Lothian)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Richard Lochhead (SNP – Moray)
- Edward Mountain, Spokesperson for Rural Affairs (Con – Highlands and Islands)
- James Kelly, Parliamentary Business Manager and Minister Without Portfolio (Lab – Glasgow)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 2nd November 2017.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.