The first FMQs as a podcast!
First Minister: The Rt. Hon. Nicola Sturgeon, Leader of the Scottish National Party (Glasgow Southside)
- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson, Leader of the Scottish Conservative Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Alex Rowley, Interim Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of the Scottish Liberal Democrats (North East Fife)
- Stuart McMillan (SNP – Greenock and Inverclyde)
- Liz Smith, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Pauline McNeill, Shadow Inequality Minister (Health and Education) (Lab – Glasgow)
- Miles Briggs, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Health & Sport (Con – Lothian)
The Official Report of the session.
Click here to download the MP3.
The Parliament is in recess between 7th – 22nd October, the next FMQs will be Thursday 26th October 2017.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.