- This event has passed.
First Minister’s Question Time
November 30, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
The seventh FMQs as a podcast, and Saint Andrew’s Day
- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson, Leader of the Scottish Conservative Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard, Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Lab – Dumbarton)
Supplementary Constituency Questions
- John Finnie, Spokesperson for: Justice; Transport, Tourism; Rural & Island Communities (Green – Highlands and Islands)
- Kenneth Gibson, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Mike Russell, Minister for UK Negotiations on Scotland’s Place in Europe (SNP – Argyll and Bute)
- Gail Ross, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Office of the First Minister (SNP – Caithness, Sutherland and Ross)
- Fulton MacGregor, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Health and Sport (SNP – Coatbridge and Chryston)
- Peter Chapman, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Rural Economy and Connectivity (Con – North East Scotland)
- Rhoda Grant, Rural Economy and Connectivity Spokesperson (Lab – Highlands and Islands)
- Liz Smith, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Jackie Baillie, Economy, Fair Work and Jobs Spokesperson (Lab – Dumbarton)
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 7th December 2017.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.