- This event has passed.
(Deputy) First Minister’s Question Time
November 16, 2017 @ 12:00 am - 12:45 pm
The First Minister is attending the The UN Climate Change Conference in Bonn, so the Deputy First Minister will field today’s questions.
Deputy First Minister: John Swinney, Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (SNP – Perthshire North)
- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson, Leader of the Scottish Conservative Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Jackie Baillie, Interim Leader of the Scottish Labour Party & Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Economy, Jobs and Fair Work (Lab – Dumbarton)
- David Torrance (SNP – Kirkcaldy)
- Tavish Scott, Spokesperson for Education (LD – Shetland)
- Richard Lochhead (SNP – Moray)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party (Glasgow)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- John Finnie, Justice, Transport & Tourism, Rural & Island Communities Spokesperson (Green – Highlands and Islands)
- Daniel Johnson, Shadow Education Minister (Lab – Edinburgh Southern)
- Graham Simpson, Spokesperson for Housing and Communities (Con – Central Scotland)
- Bruce Crawford (SNP – Stirling)
- Rachael Hamilton, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Culture and Tourism (Con – Ettrick, Roxburgh and Berwickshire)
- Monica Lennon, Shadow Minister for Inequality (working across the Health and Education teams) (Lab – Central Scotland)
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 23rd November 2017 and will also be the first of the newly elected Leader of The Scottish Labour Party, pending the result in the leadership election due on 18th November 2017.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.