- This event has passed.
First Minister’s Question Time
December 7 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
The eighth FMQs as a podcast.
First Minister: The Rt. Hon. Nicola Sturgeon, Leader of the Scottish National Party (Glasgow Southside)
- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson, Leader of the Scottish Conservative Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Richard Leonard, Leader of the Scottish Labour Party (Lab – Dumbarton)
- Jenny Gilruth, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (SNP – Mid Fife and Glenrothes)
- Rhoda Grant, Rural Economy and Connectivity Spokesperson (Lab – Highlands and Islands)
- George Adam (SNP – Paisley)
- Rachael Hamilton, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Culture and Tourism (Con – Ettrick, Roxburgh and Berwickshire)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party (Glasgow)
- Willie Rennie, Leader of The Scottish Liberal Democrats (Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Anas Sarwar, Health Spokesperson (Lab – Glasgow)
- Ivan McKee, Parliamentary Liaison Officer to the Cabinet Secretary for Culture, Tourism and External Affairs (SNP – Glasgow Provan)
- Kenneth Gibson (SNP – Cunninghame North)
- Liam Kerr, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice (Con – North East Scotland)
- Jamie Greene, Spokesperson for Transport and Infrastructure (Con – West Scotland)
- Tavish Scott, Spokesperson for Education and Sport (LD – Shetland)
The next FMQs will be Thursday 14th December 2017, which will also be Budget Day.The Official Report of the session
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.