- This event has passed.
First Minister’s Question Time
November 2, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm
The third FMQs as a podcast.
First Minister: The Rt. Hon. Nicola Sturgeon, Leader of the Scottish National Party (Glasgow Southside)
- The Rt. Hon. Ruth Davidson, Leader of the Scottish Conservative Party (Edinburgh Central)
- Jackie Baillie, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Economy, Jobs and Fair Work (Lab – Dumbarton)
- Andy Wightman, Local Government, Communities, Housing & Land Reform Spokesperson (Green – Lothian)
- Maurice Golden, Chief Whip & Business Manager, Spokesperson for The Low Carbon Economy (Con – West Scotland)
- Jamie Greene, Spokesperson for Transport and Infrastructure (Con – West Scotland)
- Patrick Harvie Co-convenor of the Scottish Green Party (Glasgow)
- Mary Fee, Shadow Justice Minister (Lab – West Scotland)
- Clare Haughey (SNP – Rutherglen)
- Claire Baker, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Justice (Lab – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Stuart McMillan (SNP – Greenock and Inverclyde)
- Alex Cole-Hamilton, Spokesperson for Health (LD – Edinburgh Western)
- Liz Smith, Shadow Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills (Con – Mid Scotland and Fife)
- Iain Gray, Education, Skills and Science Spokesperson (Lab – East Lothian)
- Pauline McNeill, Shadow Inequality Minister (Health and Education) (Lab – Glasgow)
- George Adam (SNP – Paisley)
The Official Report of the session.
The next FMQs will be Thursday 9th November 2017.
Any questions or comments, get in touch.
This podcast is not produced by The Scottish Parliament, but the all images and audio are reproduced under The Scottish Parliament Copyright Licence.